.
Date: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 @5:22 PM.
Title: (+)

Of all the things I've believed in
I just want to get it over with
Tears form behind my eyes
But I do not cry
Counting the days that pass me byI
've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old
It feels like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend
And I said,
Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to
I still get lost in your eyes
And it seems that I can't live a day without you
Closing my eyes and you chase my thoughts away
To a place where I am blinded by the light
But it's not right
And it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time
I want what's yours and I want what's mineI want you
But I'm not giving in this time
And when the stars fallI will lie awake
You're my shooting star.











school was fine :]
wednesday is totally slack huhs. xD
CID.
had lecture again.
is like c boys super united luhs. xP
haa.
don wan sae le.
lecture chao boring?
uhh. but better thn the first one.
heh xP
the closer you get to someone, the closer you are with them?
yeps. kindda true though.
com lesson.
total slack luhs. xDD
like.
slacked half wae through the lesson.
thn started on assignment.
heh. no fun de. =x
lang arts.
haa. super retarded.
we had to form this sentence on phrases and clauses?
haa. i actually formed this super retarted sentence.
thn kana called by mdm chan. need write my sentence on board.
haa. is totally go there, think and thn write de lorhs. xDD
lawls. but in the end still can luh.
lols.
then..
pdp?
went down go take readers digest.
wasted like 30 min. xDD
heh xP aint i greaat. haa.
pdp super boring luhs.
talk about cip.
never even listen xD
thn assembly.
got hse meeting.
woah. kns man.
don wan paricipate in event le luh.
BLEAHHH.
haa. no time train cann.
heh xP anyways. got 5 ppl.
so still can back out.
haa.
xDD


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »