.
Date: Monday, August 27, 2007 @5:02 PM.
Title: (+)

LALALALAHHS.
YEAHH I LOVEE LIHUI RAE JULIAAA. Uhh. Maybe not Julia luh. She ended up like copying the way i limp and laugh when its like not even funny lorh == then somemore say what whens my carton coming to fetch me home or something. HMPHH. LOL. Nahh jk. But they're seriously nice luh. Became my support for like almost the whole day. Hahahs. WHEEE. LOVE YOU GUYYS:D


School was fine today luh:D Got mc not to go sch de, but just so luh. Then can see him. Hahahas == Stupid Kenneth and Yongliang. Once i step into class down there talking about me limping and all this stuff alr. Hahahs. BLEAHH.

Chinese was ohkay luh. SIHAN GAHH. We were like suppose to recap about E&C week again when its like long over already? But lijie was like saying its also not graded, so everyone was like giving those kindda heck care attitude while writing luh. Lols. End of period alr just anyhow finish the last few sentences then hand up le XP. LALALAHS. Being so guai and GAY today [ aahah dont puke luh == ] , I actually wrote till like the end of the second page. Lols^^ Yea luh, all crap. Dont even know what I was like talking about half the time xP. Ohh, and we also gotta know our CA2 results. LALALAHS. Mine was effing low as usual. Even lilaoshi told me that I DEEproved luh. Yeah, im dumb xP. Hahah !

Geog. LALALAHS. Got back the assignment. Yea. The one that holds 30% in the CA2 marks luh. I got like effing low again. LOL. 141/2 / 20? BLEAHH. Didnt do anything much luh.

Break was stupid == I walked. Uhh ohkay fine LIMPED all the way to the canteen then i realised that I didnt really wanna eat. LOL. But in the end just ate luh, cause dont wanna walk back up again.
Lols. Then is like walking down the stairs, I was like totally putting my whole body weight on Lihui luh. Hahahs.

LALALAHS. Cant remember whats after break le. Lang arts? That was ohkay luh. Then CID. Kindda boring luh. No more com lab LOL. Math science history .. aiya. dont wanna elaborate alr:D

After sch stay back for awhile. Actually wanted to wait for Julia and Bella while they go chinese supp de. Then in the end they apparenly didnt go sia. So went vb court play vb for awhile. Yea luh, I obviously cant play and shouldnt be playing. Lols. Nvm luh. For awhile nia^^. Then was like fretting about how to tell lijie and stuff luh. Yea. Then went home later. Go stop the bleeding. GAHH. Should i got training tmr? xP

WHEEE.
Im touched luhh.
Hahahs. LOVEEE:D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »