.
Date: Friday, August 10, 2007 @10:18 PM.
Title: (+)

this is interesting :D



HE: Can I buy you a drink?
SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money.



HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours
SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.



HE: Hi! Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice
SHE: Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.



HE: Will you go out with me this Saturday?
SHE: Sorry. I'm having a headche this weekend.



HE: Your face must have turn a few heads.
SHE: And your face must turn a few stomachs.



HE: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out.
SHE: Okay, get out.



HE: I think I would make you very happy.
SHE:Why? Are you leaving?



HE: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.



HE: Can I have your name?
SHE: Don't you already have one?



HE: Shall we go see a movie?
SHE: I've already seen it.



HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Hiding from you.



HE:Haven't I seen you some place before?
SHE: Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.



HE:Is this seat empty?
SHE: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.



HE: So, what do you do for a living?
SHE: I'm a female impersonator.



HE: Hey baby, what's your sign?
SHE: Do not enter.



HE: Your body is like a temple.
SHE: Sorry, there are no servies today.



HE: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
SHE: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing







22 different ways of expressing love;
ENGLISH ; i love you
POLISH ; ja kocham cibie
FRENCH ; je t'aime
HINDI ; hum tumhe pyar karte hae
CZECH ; miluji te
SLOVAKIAN ; lu'bim ta
ITALIAN ; ti amo
UKRAINIAN ; ya tebe kahayu
GERMAN ; ish libe dish
CHINESE ; wo ai ni
GREEK ; s' agapo
HAWAIAN ; aloha wau ia oi
LITHUIANIAN ; tav myliu
KOREAN ; sa rang hae yo
JAPENESE ; aishiteru
ROMANIAN ; te ubsec
BOSNIAN ; volim te
ALBANIAN ; te dua
FILIPINO ; mahal kita
SPANISH ; te amo
PORTUGESE ; amo te
ARABIAN ; annah be hebiclols.
this is..just to see, laugh, and most importantly..if you fall in love with some kindda weirdo from another country..lols.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »