GAWD. Im so bored please D: Theres practically nothing to do now luh .
NOT mugging luh , dont wanna mug le:D Dont think Im fully prepared for lang arts paper though . Haa , will go mug later alrightes:D Haa . I shall by dam guai and 坚持:D Two more papers le , can de:D
Um , PSLE this Wednesday uh . Wheee~ JIAYOUS JUNIORS:D lalalahs . JIAYOUS TO DEBBIE ESP ! My wonderful wonderful junior , must believe in yourself alrightes:D Dont get dishearted by your prelim results le luh , I did far more worse than you during my prelims last year , but I still managed to pull through PSLE and did ohkay right:D You're like super hard working already , and hard work does pay off somehow de:D Trust me , you'll go just fine gal . Jiayous !
Im like super jealous of my sis now luh ,
she doesnt have to go to sch tomorrow D: Wth , I dont wanna go sch tomorrow and sit for lang arts paper): Bleah .
TAGS REPLY:Dsomeone who loves you:D ; DANG TT-TT I think I know who you are le . Dont crap le luhs alrightes:D Haa . Dont wanna tell you^^
Kelvin ; Haa . I love you too kor:D Much loves~
Darren ; Yaluhs , I know its dam emo . Will change skin after exam alrightes:D Haa . I love you loads too luh:D
Kelvin ; LOL . Yaluh , I love you both equally much luh:D
Shirleen ; Haa , loves you many too:D
Max ; LOL . Thanks for relinking luh:D
Danish ; Wahhs , threaten me arhs :X Relink le luhs:D
Mushroom ; You sure not . I wont make it that easy for you de norh:D
Ryoma ; LOL . Dont think so much le luh , he doesnt have a choice:D Um , yea it sounds weirdd luh .
Doctor happyness ; Haa , sorry luhs . Will change skin after Tuesday alrightes:D
Tingster ; Haa . Thanks for tagging luh:D
Lihui ; LOL . You're stone luh , not rock:D
Adelin ; Haa . Bored + boliao ma:D
Shimin ; LOL . Not alot luh . SHIMIN IS LOVEDDD BY SIANNEE TOO:D
Max ; You go study luh:D Your EOYs coming le wor , cannot trn as much:D
Mushroom ; You too:D ILY:D
Ryoma ; Haa . I put the y behind de:D
Kelly ; Ohkays:D
Julia ; Cause I didnt know you reviving your blog ma D: Haa . Sorry D: LOL . Cause that time I think I turned my phone at the wrong angle thn take ma , thats why turn out so weird D: WHOOPS .
Debbie ; JIAYOUs junior ! Much loves:D
Wheee~ Im DONEE:D