.
Date: Sunday, September 02, 2007 @5:32 PM.
Title: (+)

Haix. X.x GAHH. Seriously darn emo lately, mainly cause of the fact that my effing leg isnt getting any better since yesterday and to add on to it, there seems to be alot of misunderstandings between them and me yeahs.

Volleyball trainings next week should be on tues thurs and fri yeahs? Lols, I keep mixing up the boys schedule with ours. BLEAHH. And theres another frenly with PeiChun on friday? Thats according to Julia luh, cant remember what jiaolian actually said about us having a frenly during the holidays le. Whatever the case, Im so gonna make myself walk by Tuesday to go for training and get well by Friday. Wahahah. Dont knw how Im actually gonna do so though. ;X Uh, suggestions? LOL. Ohhcrap, I havent transferred the team's oath onto A3 paper yet. Dont even know where I put it le seriously. Damn ==.

Anyways, had been slacking for practically the whole day. Uh, did abit of geog in the afternoon luh, did note summary for only like few chapters then become dam sian le^^. Seriously dam bored staying in bed the whole day with practically nothing but books around you kays. Blahblahs. Cannot sms le luh, only first two days of the month and 583 smses already norh. Wahahah. Im so gonna get killed by my parents if they ever find out luh D: LALALAHS. My mum went like putting my laptop outside in the living room so that I cant go out and get it luh. Damn ==.

Okays, I shouldnt really be posting about this, but since Im so darn bored now and this just doesnt seem to get out of my mind, I shall:D. Maybe I was the one being extra in this whole thing. GAHH. I seriously have to learn to live and let live, so I wont post about this le luh. No grudges yeah XD.

Hahah. Ohhmytian. Theres actually someone who can say I call myself siannee cause I dam sianzz. LOL. DANGG ==

Nothing to post le uh. BYE^^.

Wahahah. Random stuffs ;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lalahs. I miss you^^.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »