.
Date: Monday, September 10, 2007 @10:20 PM.
Title: (+)

ILY:D


Guess wht? School seriously sucked today. Like wtfh ! D: I forgot to bring like practically everything today. DANG. Uh, lets just take it as ; I dont even knw why I went to sch today. Thats just plain stupid. D: Maybe hes the only reason luhs (:


So whatever. Woke up today feeling dam tired and blur, didnt wanna go sch but its not lyk I have an effing choice uh. Reached sch later thn usual, then usual stuffs luh. Had chinese at first. Didnt bring the piece of history notes, cause I thought lijie alr went thru them before the holidays D: Whatever. She didnt really care anw. Just borrowed John's paper and thn shared between me and Yingcui luhs. Crap D: Then had geog. Thn I realised that I didnt bring th geog reivision paper we were given has homework. Like wtfh. Then had to stand and copy down the answers ==


After break had lang arts. Was kindda ohkay luhs , went thru poem and stuffs. Then had CID. GAHH. Dont like lang arts cluster luh , no fun. Bleah. Then had chem. Eff. I didnt bring the chem prac book cause I didnt knw we had chem prac today. Got my name written in management diary for that two times alr luh. DANG. After chem had .. math? Then history. All kindda ohkay luhs.


After sch wanted to stay back for CID, but wasnt in the mood to so decided to go home and mug. D: Influenced by Ziyu :D Then at the busstop, saw them again. Hahahah. Then suddenly remembered wht Danish was like saying few days ago? Bleahs. Then erm .. whatever luh. They got on the same bus, then they suddenly came top level. DANG. And then Danish was like forcing him to go sit next to me. Super ps can. But he was real nice about it luh. (: Hahahah. Hes like super sweet norh^^. Sorraye bout that incident alrightes D:

ILY:D
* 5 MORE DAYS:D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »