Date: Saturday, September 01, 2007
@9:41 PM.
Title: (
+)
SHHH. Im real high now. Lalalahs^^. Today was GREATT;D. Uh, at least the last part of it was. Woke up like dam early in the morning, considering the fact that I slept at like 2 yesterday. Yeah. Was like seriously thinking of stuffs I shouldnt be thinking of, and stuffs that doesnt seem to matter till yesterday. Through that talk with him, I actually realised what was, or at least what used to be the problem between us last time. Cause he didnt really put his whole heart into this whole thing in the first place since he already had her, and the most he could actually did was like. And that feeling obviously didnt really last, considering the fact that we hardly even communicate any-oh-how and I guessed I shouldnt have even told him all those stuffs anyway. Cause I gussed I really made him feel dam emo and stupid. Like I was luh. I shouldnt have even told him those stuff. Yeah. I should have just kept on in self-delusion and never should have had him realise those things he'd done unknowingly. But I didnt. Yeah. Im sorry. For appearing into your life out of no where and expecting you to adapt and accept it unwillingly. Im sorry. For even caring so much about you. Im sorry. For making you feel bad last night. I really shouldnt have. Im sorry yeahs. If you even know who you are. Im over it, just like you already gotten over it few months ago. Thanks, for making me realise, how much you actually didnt care. Yeah, I've still gained something through this. I became stronger, w/o you.Wasnt really sure what I did in the morning. Slacking once again I guess. Like any typical Sunday luh. Ohh, and I was like pouring out almost all my troubles to Dexter uh. Okay maybe not all, at least half of it. Maybe that feeling didnt even come back after all. Hahah. It was just at that moment yeah. Shall stop crapping here cause obviously no one understands what Im even trying to say. Went for op. to remove stiches in the afternoon. Hahah. Was super scary can. Hatehatehate the doctor norh. Keep telling me that my stiches seem to be worsening and keep asking if I got exercise alot alnot. Then my mum down there scolding luh. Like wtf. I dont look like i effing care rite. DANGG. Then after operation still say what must light 6 weeks. BLEAHH. Like I care^^.Lalahs. Then after that went out to eat. AND HE CALLED. LALALAHS. DAM HIGH LUH. HAHAH. LOVEEE:DDont wanna post le. High-ing in progress. Bye xD.