.
Date: Sunday, October 21, 2007 @7:45 PM.
Title: (+)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
& everything's changed ;; If only things were right back where they used to be .

Im dam BOREDDDD` at home lurhs , with one set of chinese homework not done :/ I just realised that I've got the book already lurhs , just dam lazy to do can:X Lijie rocks man , keep giving us homework to keep us OCCUPIED during the long holidays eh ? And I havent even touched it till now:D Cause its been going out , slacking at home , going out , & the cycle just repeats itself lurhs . Anti HOMEWORK uh:D Yayeness(x .

BEACH VOLLEYBALL CAMP TOMORROW :D !

Yayeness:D LOVEDDDD` Wahahahah .

Notebook is srsly nice lurhs ! Th ending is dam touching can . NC16 , but not sick lurhs . Just that my mum doesn't think tt way lurhs . Shes like ; dont watch this kindda stuff when you're not even 16 lurhs ! DANG ._. Bleahs .

THANKS ALEX:D !

For coming all the way doing just to pass th book alrightes . LOVE:D !


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »