.
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2007 @5:55 PM.
Title: (+)

I watched all his wildest dreams come true , and none of them involved you ;


Ohhmytian . Im like aching all over and thn my wrist hurts luh . Had been trning for like at least 3 hrs daily for this whole week^^ After exams liaos , must meng trn already :D ! Competitions in like 2 months time , west zone next yr in like 3 months time D: Wheee~ must jiayous already :D ! Heck the wrist and aches already luh :D Theres still trning tmr :D Yayeness:D


Sch was ohkay today luh . Can't really rmb the lessons and stuff already D: Um , went through the answers for history , but didnt get the paper back cause Miss Yang was like saying the teachers still wanna moderate the marks or something D: Like 8 people failed or something ? Yes , Im so dead luh . T_T Got back all the papers for math D: I did like , dam badly ? Though didn't fail but yea , still dam cham luh D: Played netball using the basketball court during PE . Kindda ohkay luh:D Chinese was dam boring please D: Dont like xiyouji luh . Bleahs :X


Lang arts was kindda ohkay luh . Watched th same show we did yesterday . Rawrhh , I want my lang arts paper backkk D: lols . Got back physics results during chem lesson . Ohhmytian , I didn't do well also luh . Craps D: But at least didnt fail luh . Overall get a2 nia D: Bleahs . Thn chinese again . Danish and Ian was like suppose to sing or something , if not lijie wont let us off on time luh . Its super retarded please D: Thn we managed to leave earlier cause got training today:D while the rest of the class stayed back luh . lols .


Training was ohkay luh , just that not alot people came uh D: Did alot of spiking today:D Yayeness , my spiking improved already^^ Haa . Wanna lian dui xing tmr :D ! Wheeee~ ♥♥♥ vb :D


thanks for making my day alrighty:D yayeness , ily:D & i lyk tt feeling:D

JULIA:D
Yes , dont be too upset over it le alrightes ; I've been thru the same thing alr , and I knw how you're feeling luh . Dont brood over it too much le , everythings gonna be fine alrightes . loves:D


DANISH:D
Yes , I posted abt you le luh^^ Dont emo le alrighty;D b4 aint tt bad luh . Must believe in yourself alrightes . lols . Must keep to your promise wor .



:D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »