.
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2007 @5:29 PM.
Title: (+)


IM BOREDDDDDD` D: Practically stoning at home the whole day luh . SORRY JOSEPH D: Yes , I promised to go out with you someday , but just didn't felt like going out today alrightes . SORRY:X

Woke up kindda early today luh , like 10+ ? :D Its like seriously early considering the fact that I couldn't sleep yesterday night and spent like 3 hours on the phone insead D: Just felt like ranting all th troubles away to someone luh . Finally managed to sleep at like 4 am in the morning ? [: Yes , & it still hurts thinking abt it lurhs . I seriously don't know what hes thinking now . Maybe I dont even understand him now uh . Maybe he just said those stuffs to make me happy , but he didn't mean it lurhs . Aiyah , I also dunno lurhs): Maybe , he doesn't even care ? Yes , what danish say may just be so true . This may , afterall , just be a one-sided relationship . GAHHHHH): I seriously don't know alrightes . Sorry if I made you guys worry alrightes . I'll be fine , I hope:X

Slacked at home today lurhs , kept training in th room cause dam sian D: Trying to perfect th setting skills . Thn after that went down trn some more . Yayeness(x

Uh , had to help my sis with her math after that lurhs . So cham some more , abt my standard arr:X LOL . Jk .

Yeps , nothing to post abt le . Dating Rae to go out with me tomorrow ! :D Hahahaha ! XD YAYENESS(x



Yes , this is nice norh^^


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »