Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2007
@11:07 AM.
Title: (
+)
Tagged by JIAYUU:D!
Rules of the game:
1. Each player of the game starts of with 10 weird things, habits or little known facts about themselves.
2. Choose 6 people after all things, habits or facts are listed out.
3. The chosen people must do the same too.
#1 - I can laugh practically cause of nothing , & esp . when no one else is at any random time(:
#2 - VOLLEYBALL IS LYFE:D !
#3 - I love the sun:D !
#4 - I DONT LIKE being so tanned lurhs:X
#5 - I usually keep all my emotions to myself lurhs , as in , hardly tell anyone unless they ask ? :D
#6 - My room is real messy ! :X
#7 - I crap alot at times:D
#8 - I can seriously spend alot alot of time daydreaming about practically everything ! :D
#9 - I can have real wild thoughts at times:D
#10 - Im super RANDOM:D !
The choosen 6 ;
- yaoqing:D
- raeee:D
- julia:D
- kelly:D
- ian:D
- danish:D