.
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2007 @7:02 PM.
Title: (+)

Today was great lurhs:DD At least , the front part of it was:DD Lessons were kindda ohkay lurhs . Cant rmb what we did for history alr DD: Some powerpoint slides abt the after effects or something nia . Dam boring please DD: Math was ohkay lurhs , didn't know what we were doing also DD: Math seems alien to me alrightes:X Played netball for PE again . Watched ' Happy never after ' for lang arts lurhs . LOL . Siao people , nth to do thn go use pens to built dunno wht also:X Haahahahah . Thn -coughcough- go coop other people's pens also . Bleahs . Science was dam boring please DD: Watched some documentary abt penguins that only XingJie seeks interest in:X WHOOPS . I know nuts abt science alrightyy . Went through papers for chinese lesson lurhs .

Stayed back for training after sch:DD Today's training was kindda ohkay uh , better thn the last one:DD Yayeness(x LOVES C GIRLS:D

Yes , I dont know alrightes . Its like , haix . I dont have tt trust in you which I used to before ? Cause the higher you place your hopes , the greater you fall . Wells , I seriously dunno lurhs . And maybe , you dont even care ? Not like you used to , so just like before ?

Yayeness(x wanna go sleep le . Nightes people(x



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »