.
Date: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 @6:36 PM.
Title: (+)

Wheeee~ lalalahs:D


School's boring . Yeps , teachers find entertainment in making us watch some real boring movies and forcing us to do homework on the movie after that . Wows , thats real fun laa . Craps D:


Uh , its just like any other typical Tuesday luh . Chinese was wasted watching ' xi you ji ' . Yes , the test that I flunked this yr . Haa(x Cause I didnt even study , and its a miracle I even passed luh:D PE was spent playing volleyball using netball cause Mr Teo took the vball away luh D: Yeps , and hes like super pissed with us or something . Haa , whatever :X


We didnt get back our math papers today luh:D Haa . Yayeness(x Just copied down numbers and numerators which , combined togther makes up solutions in the end . Yes , I dont make much sense whatsoever . Did chem corrections for science uh . Then stoned doing nothing for art .


Volleyball was fun^^ Did the normal stuffs , thn had match against b girls . Yes , we won:D Wheeee~ like the 1st time luh:D Haa(x Yayeness:D


C DIV GIRLS IS LOVEEE:D


Thats the umpteen time I said that alr uh(:


Ohh , &

GRAVE NEWS ;

Im shorter thn Julia and Yaoqing now luh D: Yes , I know , you're giving me th omg-it-cant-be-true-luh-its-obvious-you're-lying look . LOL , but its only abit nia . Yeps , I needa grow taller ! :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »