.
Date: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 @9:33 PM.
Title: (+)

& Do it like you do it to me :]


Today wasn't as sianned as I thought it would be lurhs:D Stayed at home to chiong homework instead of going to watch under 13:D Sorry Sheryl ! Didn't go support you today . LOL:X Shld be going next week instead bh:D Did dam alot of lang arts homework today , intend to finish all lang arts homework except the commonwealth essay by this week:D But its like , still got quite alot lurhs D:


- commonwealth essay competition [ intend to do the draft for all essays , then see which story plot better , then write that essay:D only did 4 drafts uh , still got a few more:X ]


- 11 reading passports [ still got one or two more:D ]


- comprehension :D


- paper two :D


- grammer exercises [ half way done , finish tmr:D ]

- readers' digest worksheet [ almost done , except for one section or something , finish by tmr:D ]

- compre & vocab [ IVLE ] :D

- grammer [ IVLE ] :D


& other than all these , I only started abit on chinese lurhs . Math havent touch yet . LOL:X Must finish all homework by this month , even if it means missing a few more outings there and then lurhs . Haha . No life :D Training schedules plus competitions can practically fill up the whole week le lurhs , need find time to chiong homework + go out also:DD Damn , got dam alot shows I wanna watchh , but no timee:X I wanna go shopping also lurhs ! lols . Damn this holidays , totally no life .


Yeaa , so I stayed at home for like practically the whole day today lurhs . Actually , staying at home aint that bad also:D As long as you don't stone in front of the com for practically the whole day , it won't be that boring lurhs:D Hahahah . Stoning in front of the com = no life , like me:X Dang._. LOL , I dont make much sense uh . Great:D Im so gonna play like siao next week if I ever finish by lang arts homework by Sunday:D lols .


I cant waitt for this saturdayy lurhs:D Gotta trn like siao alr fr the competitions :D ! LOL:D



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »