.
Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 @10:04 PM.
Title: (+)


& Obsession :]

Today was boring lahh , woke up with a terrible muscle ache , then couldnt go anywhere lahh ! D: Woke up at around 10 , which means only 6 hours of sleep today , not even enough to cover up for all those 5 days of intensive training/competition norh . Haha . & my kor willingly offered to help me apply the muscle ache cream [ or whatever its supposed to be called ] for me lahh . LOL , damned funny . He saw me lying on the bed , then went saying ;

Kor : Aiyoh , now what time already , still sleeping , I come back from training le leh , sleepy headd !
Me : Weii , I this few days keep having trainings , damn tired cann , & now my muscle's aching some more , diee lahh , tmr how to go for trainingg . D:
Kor : I help you apply the whatever thing for muscle ache lahh .
Me : Waseh , you where got so nice de norh . Bleah ><
Kor : Aiyoo , talk so much , ltr mouth also kana aching then you know .
Me : Bleahh ! Haha .

So he left the room , then went taking the cream lahh . & then , the convo continues lahh ..

Apply where ?
My whole body aching lahhh , esp. my legs , damn pain .
Ohkay lahh , you ren abit horr , I'll apply force on your leg 1st *evil laugh*
Haha . Anything to make my muscles stop aching before tomorrow's training .
LOL , dont regret .
Yeaa , I feel dumb entrusting my life over to a retard like you =="

Thats like the worst comment I could have ever said lahh , cause he went like applying damn alot force , and that meann person practically took pleasure in my screaming lahh . Then in the end ..

Uh-oh , I think I tore your muscle:XX Too much strength le:X
Damn painnnn ! *Screams damn loud , like , literally*

& he ended up making my mum go all the way to the pharmist to buy another bottle of blue stuff for dunno what purpose lahh . Whatever , felt damn stupid letting him do all that norh . So much for having so much muscles ! Hahahah . I've decided never to underestimate the power of some gayy person with damn alot muscles anymore , damn dangerous . Hahahah .

Wanted to go down & watch u-13 match , but cant walk lahh , so slacked at home the whole day instead . LOL , it aint nice watching a walkover also , cause theres practically nothing to watch =="

Training tmr ! :D



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »