Date: Thursday, December 06, 2007
@9:58 PM.
Title: (
+)
& Its all the time taken but there's never enough :]WHEETS ! :D Practically slacked at home the whole day today :D Felt so much better now after conferencing with those people yesterday night , and ranting for like 5 hours straight on the phone :DD It feels good letting everything out alright :] Alex , Kelvin , Darren , Shawn , Shirleen , Joy ! :D Thanks so much for listening to me rant , though you guys don't really know the people Im actually ranting abt , thanks so much for trying to help alright :] Love . Uh , I did homework today alright ! :D Didn't actually wasted the whole day lahh . Woke up at 12+ , kindda early alr since I slept at abt 5 yesterday :D Finished abit more homework , then went clementi slack with Shirleen & Joy :D lols , they're real nice people alright , waste so much of their study time just to come down all the way to clementi to meet me :D LOVEE . Chatted alot , then walked around clementi like , 3 times :D The guys wanted to come , but we decided to pangseh them in the end :D Hahahahh . Today's boring:/ But still , training tmr ! :DD JIAYOU![:- I don't want t know how much you actually don't care though you act like you do . You don't have to care abt this right from the start , I don't need you .