.
Date: Monday, January 07, 2008 @8:53 PM.
Title: (+)

' Don't give up till theres nothing left ' .

School was nice todayy :D Not as in the lessons part , but lessons are alot better now lahh with Rae sitting beside & Julia behind :D Hahahah . I like my sitting arrangement okayy , like damn near the window , and far far away from the guys :D LOL . Eh groupings out today , dieee :/

Went to clementi with Joyce after school :D Was supposed to self train lahh , but everyone was like superr tired , & its like raining , so yeaa . Pulled Joyce along with me to clementi :D Lunched at KFC , superr alot of people there lahh :/ Damn pek chek . Hahahah crazy :D

Went big bookshop after that , bought damn alot stuffs :D That siao auntie lahh , trying to con me of my 10 bucks :/ LOL . Go count wrongly , bleah :/ Went home after that :D WALAO EH JOYCE YOU SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED ME HOME LAHH :/ I was like walking across the over-head bridge , then I saw this group of clementi town guys lahh . They seriously look like one of the Hwa Chong guys I know okayy , cant remember which one only :/ Was like staring at them , then one of them just stopped right in front of me , scary :/ Like , he suddenly went asking ; Can I have your number , please ? Hahahah . Despo :/ Then I went like smiling , shaking my head & walking away :D Then they followed behind lahh :/ Crappp . Hahahah . Quickly went through the side gate , so now they know where I live , but whatever :D LOL , super despo lahh them :/ BLEAH . lols , Joyce is all your fault okayy , never follow me home ! Hahahah , jk :/

Ey tomorrow , first thing in the morning go find Mr Teo ask for our groupings :D LOL .



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »