.
Date: Saturday, January 12, 2008 @5:48 PM.
Title: (+)


& even when the rest of the world walks out , I'll still be here for youu , I promise :]

Friday :]

Erh . I realised that I have been blogging real lot abt volleyball these few days lahh :D Hahahah . Lessons are dang damn boring cann , but its alott better than last year alreadyy with 40 minutes of recess instead of the past 30 minutes and 20 minutes break between some lessons lahh :D Yep (: Teachers are basically all the same lahh - dang damn naggy , & kindda boring :/ LOL . Okk now training :D

Was raining at the start of training , so went up classroom watch some vedio about volleyball lahh :D Its damn motivation okayy , like some international volleyball competition between Brazil & China lahh :D Hahahah . I like their spikes mann , its all the way down one okayy :D Damn meng (: I shall aspire to be like them lahh :D LOL okayy thats crap ==" Ey but still , damn motivational vedio :D

Went down to train after the rained stopped lahh :D Walao eh one moment raining like siao the next moment damn hot and sunny can :/ Trained in the dang damn hot sun , kana tio sun burnt for the 92485727747 th time already lahh :D Matched with b girls after that , played 3 matches , won all 3 :D Yeaa c girls rocks lahh :D Hahahah . Coach was superr pleased with our performance uh . XD He was like saying that with that kindda performance , we can go match with c boys already (: LOL . Our morale was damn high todayy , thats a damn good thing lahh :D Jie Li is superr cute lahh :D & shes from Nan Hua , 6G also :DD LOL . I miss 6G'o6 like helll lahh :/

YAYE C GIRLS JIAYOU![:

Ey I like this song :D Really meaningful (:



[Kelly]
It's over and done
But the heartache lives on inside......
And who's the one you're clinging to
Instead of me tonight..............

And where are you now, now that I need you?
Tears on my pillow wherever you go,go
I'll cry me a river that leads to your ocean
You'll never see me fall apart

In the words of a broken heart
It’s just emotions
Taking me over
I'm Caught up in sorrow
Lost in the song
But if you don't come back
Come home to me, darling
Don’t you know there's nobody left in this world to hold me tight?
And don't you know there's nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight

[Beyonce']
I'm there at your side,
I'm part of all the things you are
But you've got a part of someone else
You've got to find your shining star

And where are you now, now that I need you?
Tears on my pillow wherever you go
I'll cry me a river that leads to your ocean
You'll never see me fall apart

In the words of a broken heart
It’s just emotions taking me over
I'm Caught up in sorrow
Lost in the song
But if you don't come back
Come home to me, darling
Don’t you know there's nobody left in this world to hold me tight?
Don't you know there's nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight

And where are you now,
[Michelle]
now that I need you?
Tears on my pillow wherever you go
I'll cry me a river that leads to your ocean
You'll never see me fall apart

In the words of a broken heart
It’s just emotions taking me over
I'm Caught up in sorrow
Lost in the song
But if you don't come back
Come home to me, darling
Don’t you know there's nobody left in this world to hold me tight?
And don't you know there's nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »