.
Date: Sunday, January 20, 2008 @3:16 PM.
Title: (+)


In a much much better mood now , so I shall blog again & reply tags :D Hahahahah , I don't like to emo on my blog , so I won't blog about what happened yesterday night :/ But still , thankyouu people , for your concern . Really , you guys make me feel so blessed ♥ Jiayu♥ & Francis♥ esp :D You guys are great , really really :D lols , okk . Don't wanna talk abt this alreadyy :D No emo ! :DD

Yaye Juliaa :D I hope I aint too late now :D Wanted to dedicate a whole long paragraph for youu on your birthday , but wasn't in the mood to do so yesterdayy , I shall make up for it now alright ! :D * points down *



Darling ! :D LOL , I hope youu had fun on Friday alright (: Though things didn't turn out as smoothly as it was supposed to be :P , still , hahahah , it aint that bad right ! :DD Yeaa , 14 liao lahh , must start learning how to hate stuffs like Doraemon liao uh :P LOL , dont see whatt you like abt one flat pancake facee mann :/ Hahahah , okayy I shall be nice and not niao you anymore :DD Have a great 14th birthday alright , lotsoflove :D LOL , I feel so nice dedicating one whole long paragraph to you lahh , if its just some other random people's birthday , I wouldn't have even bothered yah :D Hahahah , cause you aint like the rest lahh , you mean so much moree to me :D [ Hahahah feels so weird typing this :/ ] Still ! You've been a really really great friend & classmate & teammate these 2 years ! :DD Have a great year ahead darling :D


Hahahah , Im going crazy over homework and revisions :/ Its like killing me already lahh ): Ey , I expected this year to be real tough , but srsly not like that alright ): Hahahah , okk no emo (:


Last notee ,


HAPPY SWEET 14 JULIA ! :DD


Ohh . & random comment :D


JESSICA is such a SHORTAYE :D


Hahahah . XD I know everyone reading this agrees with me lahh :D LOL , bye people :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »