.
Date: Friday, February 29, 2008 @8:59 PM.
Title: (+)

These few days just set me thinking .

} As life goes on
Im starting to learn more abt responsibility ,
and I realised that everything Im doing
is affecting the people around me ;

I don't know .

At that point when everything seemed screwed up , and practically nothing seemed to be going right . Studies , volleyball , everything . It seems weird just bottling everything inside me , having sleepless nights just thinking abt it , preventing those tear drops from falling cause I know I've got to stay strong .

Totally , numb .

Knowing that theres so many people around , but not knowing who to confine in . Knowing that maybe letting everything out on somebody may just cause you to become a burden in that person's life , hence not daring to do so . Maybe keeping it all inside could just be the best solution . Cos right from the start , its my life Im dealing with .

And that matter had to come in . Its not like I care , really . If showing how childish you are on my tagboard pleases you , so be it . I've got more important stuffs to worry abt than this .

Im sorry this post turned out emo .

It gets so tired putting on this megawatted smile on your face daily , just to show that you're okay . Just so that they won't know .

GAHHH , this whole post is total fugcrap , just ignore me .

Im sorry .

' Im just a kid ,
and life is a nightmare ' .


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »