.
Date: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 @5:51 PM.
Title: (+)


} Cause the girl
That you want
She was tearing us apart
Causes shes everything
I'm not ;

Lessons were okay today I guess , can't really remember what I did yesterday already :D CID was dang damn slack , scented sashes are coolio :D Started a bit on the candles , ended up spilling wax on myself & the dumb pencil box , ouch :/ Stayed back after school and got tutored by Jiayu yaye :D Studied math , then Jiayu went for her class leader's stuff & science remedial , continued doing math with Julia (: Went home , did homework , slept , revised math at night :D Yess , SianNee's been damn guai lately ahah =P

Lessons were boring todayy , PE was like .. errr . Pickaball , or however you spell it , is like the dumbest game I've played in the 13 years of my life lahh :/ Like , what the hell . You just end up picking the ball more than playing uh , zzz =P lols , maybe its cos I suck at that game , whatever :D

Training after school was nice :D Had 2.4 , then trained sec 1s , then did service and spiking :D The sec 1s are great alright , they learn like dang damn fast lahh (: Dui-ganged with the sec 1s , fell down like damn a lot of times playing , ouch :/ But ohwells , it was fun lahh :D

NAPFA 5 stations on Friday , dammit :/ My sit & reachhh , zzz .

Its been awhile ,

but that doubt never seemed to fade with time .
I've been wanting to be honest with you ,
but I just can't find no words to speak .
I'm afraid ,
afraid that what Im going to say to you ,
isn't what you wanna hear :/
Hai , what now .


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »