
} I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on like
" I wish I could talk to you for awhile "
" Miss you but I try not to cry " ;
Feels great knowing that there isn't any more papers the next day , which means no more mugging for shit tests and crap exams [: I do study for exams okay :D Won't bother elaborating on how the exams went and blah , you'll know how much I screwed those papers when I get back my results lahh :D Hehe . I've got a list of things I wanna do after exams yah , kindda planned everything during the mid years period :D At least , then there'll be something to look forward to after the whole mid years eh xDSo yepp :D- Out everyday ! [: ( Highly impossible though )- Go shop , when my mum starts investing some $$$ on me :D- Go train stamina :D ( Aim : top 20 in cross country this year [: )- Go train volleyballl ! :D ( To find back that deep deep passion I once had , to improve spiking , to try fit into b div ' 09 *sigh* )Last paper today , like math :D Forgot everything I did during that 1 hr 30 mins already , don't see any point remembering anyway [: Went vivo with Jiayu after that , changed out of uniform and school shoes cause it wouldn't be nice going Orchard in uni eh :D Lunched/had breakfast/had both lunch and breakfast at food republic , Jiayu literally went crazy down there lahh , she went like dancing to the really really stupid music (?) And then she didn't even stop when she realised there was like a camera there eh :D Hehe . I should just go and like , take down everything that was recorded then , & go post it up here uh :D Omg , Im not evil xDTrained down to Orchard after that , walked all the way to cineleisure to go watch movie and shop abit :D Watched ' what happens in vegas ' , its super super nice okayy [: Went shopping around cineleisure before the movie starts , went more than words , saw like hell loads of tiggers there O: Like , superrr cute ! [: Hehe . So I went like pursuading Jiayu to go buy one tigger for me , and she secretly bought one , and then went giving it to me in the cinema lahh :D Shes super sweeet okayyy ! :D Yepp , loves [:Walked around Orchard looking for my sis's present after that [: Saw like damn a lot of stuffs I wanna get , was super tempted to go use the money for my sis's present to get those stuffs , but I didn't in the end okay :D * emphasises on the fact that Im a nice sis * xD Walked like don't know how many miles just looking for her present , then ended up getting something superr cute at toys r us [: Treated Jiayu ice cream after that , walked around randomly , then went home :DYaye :D Today was greatttt [: