Date: Friday, May 16, 2008
@9:20 PM.
Title: (
+)





} I'll do whatever it takesTo turn this around
I know whats at stake
I know that I've let you down ;Tuesday , 13th May 2008
Swapped classes with 1B cause Gina fractured her big toe or someth :D I just realised that having lessons at ground level aint that bad also eh [: Its like , more cooling than the top , and when you're like srsly bored during lessons , theres always that alternative to just stare of the window and day dream :D Haha . Okayy , thats not the main point :D Point is , get well soon Gina ! :D Quickk recover and come back for trainings alright (: lols . Got to choose our own sitting arrangements and blah also , I think its like a lott nicer than the old sitting arrangement Miss Yang gave uh :D Lihui beside ; Julia , Rae , KaiPing indirectly beside in another row ; John , Ian , Danish , YaoQing right in front :D So like , damn easy to crap during lessons xD Haa .
Can't really remember anything that happened during lessons already , kindda slacked throughout the day I guess , didn't get back any results [: Ran 4 rounds for PE , my timing kindda sucked :D Haha . Haven't ran for ages after mid yrs already , I'm like srsly dreading cross country next Wednesday :/ Shiattt , I wanna be those marshals at the side of the road ! :D lols . Maybe you people should just like , ignore me O:
Training on Tuesday was , hiong O: Ran 3 rounds at the start of the training , the sun was like freaking hot lahh :/ Coach was like super cute alright , maybe the first person who actually directly commented someth good abt my running :D LOL , motivation yaye [: Trained a lot on basics after that , the sun was like , ): Tough tough training , maybe cos I haven't been touching the volleyball for ages already . Haihai , Jiayou SianNee :D Hehe . Muscle went aching like crazy the next day rwarh .
Wednesday , 14th May 2008
HAPPY SWEET FOURTEEN KENNETH ! :D
Crap table partner :D Have a great great birthday alright ! [:
Maybe one of the crappiest days I actually remembered going through :/ Hate results , especially when I never do well in them :D Gah nvms , I shall not elaborate , don't see the need to anw . Yepp , still , thanks for all who were there for me alright ; esp . Lihui & Julia :D Haha . Ass Lihui , I like your quotee :D ' Noobs don't cry ' , ahaha =P Thanks so much for making me smile alright , ILY .
Eating with class time was srsly crazy :D Like , we didn't even knew of the event beforehand , so obviously no body brought/prepared anything lahh :D But Mdm Chan was srsly being very very nice by treating us to KFC eh xD Gah , all co-forms are nice eh :D Yay , Mdm Chan rules [: Hehe . Didn't exactly felt like we were actually eating tgt as a class , but yeaa .. still better than last year I guess :D 2L PWNS :D
Out with Julia after school , bused down to Queensway to get pink FBTS , didn't really liked the shade of pink and the curve cut , so yeaa .. didn't get in the end lahh :D Rwarh . Walked around Queensway after that , didn't felt like going home that early anw :/ Bought another pink bottle , now I feel guiltyyyyyy :/ For wasting money lahh , but still , the pink rocks xD Hehe . Bused home after that [:
Thursday , 15th May 2008
Got back history paper , didn't do well I guess , so no point typing out my marks here [: Haha . Gah . Had PE after that , continued with pickleball , or whatever you call it :D Greattt , I still don't like this particular teacher lahh ): Shes like , rwarh . Nvms :D Had health checkup after that , wasted like hell lott of time [: Had a superr super late recess , we apparently used up like the whole LA lesson for our recess lahh , so didn't get back our papers :D Did batik painting for art again :D I didn't screw up as much as I did the last time okay ! :D Hehe . Ohwells , batik painting is niceeee [: At least , no body really cares if you just screw the whole thing up in the end , and it isn't as boring as photoshop lahh O: Haha . I just showed that very very retarded side of me when it comes to painting the drawing lahh :/ *digs a superr deep hole , buries self to hide* Like ;
Teacher ; Eh , why did you use two different colors to paint two flowers on the same stalk ?!Me ; Huhh , why must they have the same color ? :/
Teacher ; Cause , they're from the same stalk what , and flowers from the same stalk must have the same colors , right ?Me ; Uh , since when did flowers of the same stalk have the same color (?)
GAH . *pretends not to realise how retarded that was* Aiyah , the final painting didn't turn out that bad also lahh (I think) O: Heckk , Im prepared to fail art , and com , and CID , and everyth else :DStayed back with Heping and Song Ning after that , supposedly to do geog :D Waited for them to lunch , I shall not mention the crazy things I did while waiting [: Hehe . I shall not spoil that non-spastic image of myself anymore lahh (if its still there) :D Went to the com lab to research on geog , then my stomach started hurting like crazy , hmpff . Finished up on research , stayed at the com lab for a while more waiting for Julia , bused home with her . Went to the clinic after that , went home , slept , homeworked , continued sleeping [:
Friday , 19th May 2008
Can't remember anyth that happened during lessons already lahh :/ Got back rest of the papers , then either started lessons for some subjects for slacked throughout lahh :D Didn't go for briefing on Malaysia trip cause of some matter , so yepp [:
This post's getting wayyy too lengthy , so yeaa .. shall end here :D
He ; Let me give you the courage to love again , I wish start all over again , with you .
She ; *walks away*
He ; Now , don't start walking away , please .
She ; You taught me how to .
:D
Ciao .




