.
Date: Friday, May 30, 2008 @7:59 PM.
Title: (+)


That feeling still bothers me .
That feeling when you looked into my eyes , like how your gaze interlocked mine .
That feeling when you held on to me tight and whispered "I don't wanna lose you" .
That feeling when you shoved a rose into my hand and whispered "For you" .
All those silent whispers that later became promises of love .
And I realised
forever was in your eyes ,
the moment I saw you cry .
I love you ,
& I'm hoping that this feeling , will last (:

Haven’t been updating recently , shall make sure this post turns out very lengthyy to make up for it alright :D

Yepp , shall start with the Endau Rompin Trip :D

Day 1 ( 26th May 2008 )
Reached school super early cause of my super kan chong mum , I ended up being one of those few who reached the earliest lahh :D Jiayu was like just on time (like always) , was actually looking around for Joyce , cos shes usually the one that comes the earliest for like practically any event lahh (: Yepp , ended up having to wait for all of them in the canteen , rwarh .

Bused down to Malaysia after that , cleared the first custom , saw Sara and a lot other NanYang people there I guess [: Haha . I just realised , its been a superr long time since I last caught up with my past primary school team mates already lahh :/ Shall go back for training @ Nan Hua someday , yay :D Okk , shall not digress anymore . Changed bus , then stopped for breakfast , and continued the bus ride till some really narrow , bumpy road . Switched to some jeep after that , almost died bouncing up and down the seat during the whole journey lahh :D Hehe . Yepp , Joyce vommited O: Really scary . The whole trip to Endau Rompin already took like 6 hours plus eh , was already 2 hours behind schedule then :/

Checked into our dormitory after that , girls one side , guys one side :D Not very even , cos like , theres abt 14 guys and 4 girls going for the trip , so the guys' side ended up looking super packed , while the girls' could easily have one whole double decker bed to ourselves eh xD

Was abt lunch time then , went for our first meal there , and probably like the worst one too lahh :D Can't remember what kindda food we were actually eating already , wasn't even sure if they're really food meant to be eaten in the first place :/ Hehe . Anyhow , finished lunch , the teachers wanted to have some meeting due to the change in schedule , so went exploring the place with Jiayu and company lahh :D Yepp , the place seemed kindda nice , I guess [:

Went hiking as a group after that , was like the first one in the whole group to kana tio leech lahh , ouch :/ The mark's still there I think , rahh . The guide just introduced us to the various types of plants found in the forest there , then continued trekking till we reached the river :D Hehe . Used a float to guide us through the river after that , was kindda fun I guess :D lols . Then the crazy teachers started slashing water lahh , hmpff . Ended up all wet , then trekked back to our dormitory :D

Showered , unpacked our stuffs , then went for dinner after that (: Dinner was okay I guess , went trekking in the night after that . Ew , horrible O: Like , Jiayu lost her torch light , so we had to make do with sharing mine in the dark . Then mine was like fading already , so we borrowed Joyce's , then Joyce went sharing with Gen . That's when I realised that Joyce's torch light was dying also , but like , bo bian lorr . Was like pulling Jiayu along the whole way , super scary . Then all the leeches ! Super disgusting , rwarh . They go like sticking to your body out of nowhere , then you won't realise until you feel the pain while they bite lahh . Haha . I total freaked out , then started crying , whoops . Brandon & Jiayu were real nice abt it though , yepp . The stupid dont-know-who in front kept asking us to switch off our torches , like , how the hell do you trek through the night w/o torches == Gah . Well , at least the people there were really helpful lahh , :D

Went back to the dormitory , checked for leech bites and stuff , got like one at my hips , and it left like 3 bite marks there , scary . Haha . Stupid Peng Siang , keep saying that only fat people get a lot of leech bites , then he continued by adding that I must be superr fat , so the leech left like 3 bite marks on me , hmpff . Evil O: Haha . Amazing how Brandon only had 1 leech bite on his leg when he was wearing shorts and shirt , the rest got like a lott more wearing shirt covered with jackets and track pants . No fair ! ):

Initial plan was to stay awake the whole night playing card games and not sleeping , but everybody was super tired already I guess , slept at 11 plus listening to music :D Yepp .

Will continue the 2nd and 3rd day in another post alright :D Yepp . Ciao .


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »