Date: Thursday, July 03, 2008
@7:00 PM.
Title: (
+)
You have no idea how much difference you make just being there for me :D
Alright , I'm finally posting :D Shall make this short , still have a Home and Econs file right beside me waiting to be decorated , dammit :/ Don't know how I'm actually feeling right now , others call it ' conflicting emotions ' , then again , maybe it's just one of those days .
Wednesday , 2nd July 2008
Not posting from the start of this week , can't remember anything that happened during Monday & Tuesday already I guess :/ Wednesday was pretty slack , lessons were okay , assembly wasn't . Physics is probably one of the most boring sciences out of those three , unlike bio , experiments are reallyy lengthy and boring , and we do a lot on theory most of the time , which aint fun too O: Haha . Changed lang arts teacher , dammit Miss Chew's leaving :/ Got Faith Goh , she's really nice I guess , just that the way she conducts her lessons , *coughs . Rahh . Somehow , she became our form teacher also , so now we have like , 2 form teachers and one co-form ? Haha , shiat .
Assembly was crap though , got punished for like i-dont-know-what also :/ Was then made to go out of the hall to the track to line up , then get back into the hall . Ohwell , doesn't matter , skipped the whole of PDP just doing that :D Haha . Changed back to our original class after assembly , I don't like ! ): 1B's like , a lot nicer can . Haha . A lot more cooling , we get to choose our own sitting arrangements , and theres always that alternative to stare out of the windows during lessons :D Hehe .
Math remedial after that , dammit I think my math really sucks :D Haha . And Dexter kept asking if I went to the wrong class , I bet he thinks that my math can never be as *coughs* good as his eh ? LOL . Remedial was pretty okay , don't know if I should blog abt what happened after that lahh :D Haha . Wasn't exactly a lot of time spent with you , but those two hours srsly just made my day :D Thanks for being so genuinely sweeet alright . Hahahah , I bet nobody actually gets what I'm ranting abt now =P
Thursday , 3rd July 2008
I never actually realised till today that Thursdays can actually be quite fun eh :D Haha . Lessons after recess weren't that bad lahh , was damn funny hearing Kenneth rant abt how tight his swimming trucks are , ahah . Spent like half the geog lesson talking to the teacher abt how uncomfortable their swimming trucks are , damn funny xD
Don't-know-who : No teacher , really , you should go see Ian in his swimming trucks , freaking funny .
Teacher (I don't exactly know her name =P , so yeaa .. ) : No need lahh , later the girls help me see at the swimming complex can already .
YaoQing : Then you want us help take picture of him for you ?
YongLiang : Yah , then can upload onto IVLE ! :DD
LOL . Swimming today was okay I guess :D Ass Rae , hurry get well alright , then quick come swimming with me next week ! :D Yay . Hahah . Everybody was like trying to cover here cover there , super cute xD Hehe .
Oh yes . Before I forget , thankyouu Dexter , for being so really sweet after swimming today alright . Yepp , & Ian , for your 4 boxes of jellybeans and candy , yay xD
Went out to lunch with Julia He Ping Song Ning Zhang Chi Su Nan Yi Fei Cong Yu after that :D Haha . Really cute bunch of people . MRT-ed , then walked home with He Ping after that :D