Date: Friday, October 31, 2008
@7:09 PM.
Title: (
+)
I guess i should use this space to thank you all for your blatant lies, your convenient pretences. I should then tell you that there isn't any use pretending, because there isn't much to hide anyway. If you really did think I was stupid not to notice how you always play the game of intentional exclusion, or the joke of deliberate disregard, then, I'm sorry to disappoint you all. Go continue with this game of hypocrisy for all I care, I'm sorry I took so long to realise that I never actually belonged with you people right from the start. 2008 was a great year, 2L was and is a really great class, but sadly, with the elimination of you all.
I'm glad things are alright now. (:
Received this super meaningful email from Jermaine when I woke up this morning. :D Thanks a lot retard, I feel a lot better than yesterday already. ILY. :D
"My dear girl,
You were created to love and be loved.You were meant to live life in relationship with other people, to know and be known.You need to know that your story is important and that you're part of a bigger story. You need to know that your life matters.
The vision is better endings. The vision is the restoration of broken families and broken relationships. The vision is people finding life, finding freedom, finding love. The vision is graduation, a Super Bowl, a wedding, a child, a sunrise. The vision is people becoming incredible parents, people breaking cycles, making change.
The vision is the possibility that your best days are ahead.
The vision is the possibility that we're more loved than we'll ever know.
The vision is hope, and hope is real.
You are not alone, and this is not the end of everything.
I have faith that the strong and cheerful girl I know will be able to stand strong pull through this. I have faith in you dear, you are not alone.
The 2nd nicest person on Earth (after you),
Jermaine. :D"
Yay. I love poopy and Cyrus, they make everything seem okay. :D