.
Date: Monday, November 03, 2008 @5:13 PM.
Title: (+)

/ Still, when everything else loses its value
Loses track of time, loses love
Falling out of where you used to belong

A circle you used to trust, a cave you used to bury your secrets
Filled with people you handed your happiness over to

But now you just no longer know what to say, what to do
Except to stay away, because then
We can all can act like things never happened at all.

I like today.
:D
If only that few hours we've spent tgt lasted forever. (:
ILY.

I love poopy! :D
"Friend- A person who one knows, likes and trusts.
Is this how you see it to be? Behind the friendship of someone lies a bunch of imbecile fools who are willing to allow a misunderstanding to break up a friendship that lasts for nearly two years. It's really pathetic. I don't understand why one, for the interest of himself, can sacrifice another. So self-centered; so superficial; so realistic. With such "friends", who needs enemies?
Whatever it is, i'm glad mine aren't like tht. Poopy, you've gotta stay strong. As long as your conscience is clear, why worry about how things will end up to be? After all, who started it? Yeah, it takes two hands to clap. But there must be someone to initiate it, right? You have such strong pillars of support that'll keep you going, keep you strong, give you strength, support you. ILY!"

Yay, poopy rocks. :D No matter what happens tomorrow, I'll stay strong, I wouldn't let this incident ruin my last week at school. (:



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »