.
Date: Friday, November 07, 2008 @6:42 PM.
Title: (+)

Well, the simple realisation that school has ended is just beginning to hit me now. Seriously, I don't know to be happy or sad. I'm really glad I don't have to wake up at 6.40 in the morning anymore. But still, I'll miss everyone. ): It really sucks that I wouldn't get to see the people I'm so used to seeing in class daily, people I'm so used to talking with each time in class, people I'm so used to just scream and laugh with to when I have nothing else to do. :D It sucks that I'd probably won't end up in the same class as anyone else in the class. 2009's gonna be great, but it just won't be the same as 2008. I wonder how long we can keep up until we just all fade away, and slowly the waves and acknowledgements along corridors diminishes into passing stares. I wonder if we can ever stay as a class, even if we'll all be separated into different classes next year, if we can ever remember all the small jokes and laughter we used to share, as a class during lessons. I wonder if we're ever going to acknowledge each other on campus, be it just little gestures or a soft hello. This year flashed by real quickly. I can still remember my first day of school in RV, where it all started. Orientation was great, West Malaysia rocked, 2L's love. :D

Thank you 2L for making each day of my school life this year worthy of actually living on, thank you for all the joy and fun you brought, and for making us, possibly (or definately) the best class ever in our hearts. I 2LALALAs'08. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »