.
Date: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 @4:17 PM.
Title: (+)


So I won't hesitate no more
No more it cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours.

Training yesterday was really tiring, both physically and mentally. Just like I've mentioned before, it's amazing that I used to be so passionate earlier this year. I was so on about it. So sure of where I was, and what I really want to achieve then. And then, somehow, the energy dies off. Now, I know I'm getting tired. I don't want to. Not yet. But I don't like that feeling. I'm trying to stop it - disappointment, anger. I'm trying to regain that strong passion and belief I once had towards it. I want to continue improving and make everyone else proud. But sometimes, the feelings just engulfs you. Only when you wake up the next morning will you realise how much it has eaten into you. I really want to keep loving it. But sometimes, things just don't always go the way we want it to.

I've been hearing a lot about how others feel towards this entire thing. They've been telling me how they're all like I don't know, trying to let things go? Like, they're like quite okay with not being in main 7 anymore. I felt the exact same way yesterday. I mean, half way during training yesterday, the stress of being in main 7 just started engulfing me. I used to be striving for that, and I should be happy I'm in it. Just that, when things get tough, it gets difficult just trying to hold on to it. Yesterday, I heard a voice in me during training. It came so suddenly. It was like, Let it go. Be who you are. Be who you want to be. I could have just turned away and backed out of training, but I chose not to. I knew that it would be really selfish of me if I did that, and I don't want to just take the easier way out of things. Somehow, it's pretty amazing how coach always mentions how it really sucks not being able to be in main 7, but now, I'm feeling things the other way round. It gets really tough with all the stress level there, sometimes, you just really feel like giving everything up.

I thought coach's debrief yesterday was pretty meaningful. I need to stop doubting myself."You can doubt my teaching methods, but don't ever doubt my intentions." I found that phrase pretty meaningful. :D Hai!

On a lighter note, out with Sylvia and Jie Li after training. :D Those two are really cute lahh. :D Hahaha! Had a nice time just chatting and doing really stupid things with them. Left like a super big mess for them to clear in the end. xO Whoops.

Training tomorrow. Jiayou! Like, really. I used to be so sure that I could achieve a lot more earlier this year. But now, all that's gone. And I really need to find back that faith I used to have in myself. Yepp. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »