Date: Friday, January 23, 2009
@9:07 PM.
Title: (
+)
The truth hurts and the lies worse.
Today turned out pretty good. :D Celebrations in school were pretty okay. Cleaned up the classroom for like the first 20 minutes of the day, then randomed in the canteen with Felicia for another 40 minutes. :D Bio lesson after that. I realise, Mrs Lim is actually getting more scary. xO Haha. Were kindda late for the celebrations at the hall, and we ended up sitting behind some random class with some really ______ people. (Hahaha! I think only Felicia knows how to fill in the blanks. :D But srsly, it was a horrible, horrible experience.) Gah. Celebrations turned out pretty boring though. Maybe cause we're sitting way behind, and the people in front of us aint very short also, so in the end we just got to see black patches of hair. Heee.
Anyhow, vivo with poopy after school. :D Yay! Haven't caught a movie with poopy for ages. Bride wars was pretty nice. :D I'm pretty glad I caught that movie with poopy, cause I wouldn't be able to relate that movie to anyone else better than I could to her. :D Seee, we're gonna get married on the same day in future, then I'll make sure her hair turns pink before the wedding, and she'll end up marrying my kor. :D Haha! Walked around a bit after the movie, got Ziyu's present, that super cuteeeee chick, and blahblahblah. Heee. Bused home with her after that. Love you poopy. :D
[edit]
(!)

Super hot + cute + classy + nice + pinkish + (everything nice) rightttt! I want, I want!