.
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009 @8:11 PM.
Title: (+)

When a sorrow comes, we have no right to ask, "Why does this happen to me?", unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way.

Words that smack you hard in the face, and make you see the other side of the whole picture. It's like how we can only see the old woman in the illusion and not the young lady. Things keep popping up at me, and they make me feel scared and frustrated. Matters that are close to my heart, but matters I won't be blogging about cause I don't know how him/him/her will feel. I get mad at myself and the people around me sometimes cause I keep asking "Why me?" If I hadn't done that, everything will be perfect, no?" But I believe there's a time for everything, and that everything happens for a reason. Well, when things go wrong, just believe, and hope. :D

I'm a happy girl. :D

1) Finished my last test (probably for the term, unless the teachers decide to kill us with more), yay! :D (Nevermind about the result part, that'll all fall into place later.)
2) Which means, I can slack throughout the whole of this weekends. :D I must admit, it feels pretty good having nothing (much) planned for the weekends, which is unlike most of my other weekends. Heee.
3) Gen's (probably) coming over tomorrow. :D
4) Out to dine with Joyce and Gen after training today. :D Though I must admit, training today wasn't really tough, but really tough on the muscles. Hahaha! I'm saying this like I actually have a lot. xP But we really did quite a lot today. 6 rounds + shuttle run + medicine ball + spiking. Don't know where poopy went after training though, couldn't seem to find her. D: Andd, we were talking about really random stuffs during dinner today, we actually mentioned about the Endau Rompin trip last year. With all the leaches and blah. Heee.
5) I must admit, b div girls'10 is starting off great for me. :D I can really picture myself fitting in with the team during practises and working together (to endure coach's ridiculous punishments and blah) and really just.. bonding as a team.. :D
6) Out to lunch with poopy yesterday. :D Haven't caught up with that girl for quite a while already. Must go out soon alright! :D Misses.
7) There's tuition on Sunday. (D:/:D)


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.


Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »