Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009
@9:51 PM.
Title: (
+)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOPY! :D
I hope you've had a superb fifteen birthday, though I didn't get to spend it with you this year (only the day before), I guess you must have enjoyed it with your other loved ones too. :D Hee. So, enjoy the last 30 minutes of it alright! :D I can't remember exactly how we've met (most probably through volleyball), I can't remember when exactly we first went out together and blahblahblah, but one thing's for sure, I won't forget the friendship we've forged through the last three years, and everything else we've been through together. :D Continue staying happy + cheerful + pretty + nice + encouraging + cute + sweet in the next year alright. :D Thankyou for always being there for me throughout, being there when hardly anybody else was, and just being really encouraging all this while. :D Remember what I've said in the text? I wanna grow up with you together! :D I shall watch you pursue your dream of an interior designer, and who knows, maybe the day you fly back from UK, I'll be there on the plane with you. :D Hahaha! (You get what I mean.) Yepp. I love you poopy! :D
If I didn't remember wrongly, this was one of our first dates together, right? :D (Uh, sounds wrong. Hee.) That cutecute bear which cost like $_$. But you kept insisting it's worth it then, afterall, it's for Ruixiong eh. :D
I still have this in my room. :D Hahaha! Remember how we both wanted the pink, but whoops, you know how much you suck at scissors paper stone lahh! :D Hahaha!
This was on the bus back after training at CCAB, right. :D Hahaha! (I think you're gonna kill me once I post this up though, LOL.) Okay lahh, now I see how much you(r hair) has changed over the past two years. :D Hee.

I bet you haven't forgotten about these two. :D Xiaopink! D: Alamak. I still don't know where she went already. Hee.

Okay, the most recent one. :D At Mrs Yap's wedding! YAY! Remember how we got caught in the rain that day, and ended up like some drenched chicken. And how we were late for church that day. Hahahaha! That day was fun lahh! :D
Okayokay, end of memory lane! :D