Beneath the stars.
I must admit, this week passed really really quickly. :D It totally sucks when it's Friday, and the realization that you'll have to mug throughout the weekend just hits you. And Mid-years coming in about a week's time. I'm praying I won't screw mid years up. :D Cause I'm gonna mug hard this time, at least, I'll still be able to account to myself in a way. (: Hee. Bio Oral Presentation this week was hectic, and nervous. Hectic cause the first part was. And nervous cause the entire part was. :D But I think, everything went pretty alright, I'm hoping my results reflect that way. Haha. Lit test! :D I screwed that one up, really really bad. Like, I didn't know what I was writing about identity half the time. Ahhh! Heee. I'm hoping it won't pull my results down. (: I'm happy about my chem results though. :D A1! (: It's a marked improvement from the last test, definately. I'm still worried for mid-years though. I don't get mole concept, it's really complicated! But I'll try. (: Hopefully I'll be able to get the hang of it by this week. Haha.
Lit's field trip was goood. :D Hahaha! It's a lot better than just anotating texts in class, I must say. Heee. And Jean's really good at poems. xO Haha. Out with Poopy today! :D Caught up quite a lot, yay! And I got my kinderjoys + kinderbueno, heeee. (: Bubble tea! :D Yay, love you! <3
Clearly, I have ran out of things to say. :D And I won't be updating for quite a long while. Mid yearssss! :D