
Because I don't need protection, I like being independent.
Yesterday was ttly awesome! :D Out with the volleyballers (Gen, Joyce, Julia, Ziyu) to Sentosa, haven't been there for ages already. :D Hahaha. Met them at vivo first, had to wait like a whole 45min for them to train down from lakeside. Very dua pai right! O: Hee. Walked around vivo in while waiting, went in search for a suitable birthday present for Mummy. :D Lunched with them after that, then bought tickets (okay, tickets, not receipts Gen. Hahaha!) then went down to Sentosa. :D
Played beach volleyball at first, some dog went biting onto the volleyball I've brought when Ziyu and Julia were playing. Haha. The owner was really nice abt it though, she actually offered to pay the full amount for the ball, but in the end we only took half. :D Played with random people at the courts after that, the sun was super hot though. ): Played till our feet hurt-ed like mad, then ran down to the sea. Hahaha! Only Gen and Joyce went all the way down though. Cycling after that. :D Cycled all the way to Palawan beach, went walking around the summerfeast. :D Ohoh! We did something really really crazy there. :D Hahaha. I think it's nice doing something really crazy once in awhile, somehow, it just makes everything seem more worthwhile. :D Hee. Cycled back after that. :D Played more volleyball at the beach, was a lot better since the sun was already setting. :D Mixed around with random people and played a bit more, then washed up and left vivo. :D
Ziyu and Julia left first after that. Went starbucks to get something to drink with Gen and Joyce since we all didn't feel like eating, got Mummy's present, then trained home with them. :D Yay, it's been a long time since I've enjoyed myself this much, thankyou girls for making all this possible! :D Heee. -spams hearts-
Today was really awesome too. :D Thank
you, for being the most awesome person on Earth all this while, thankyou for being so tolerant with me, thankyou for always taking care of me, thankyou for making me feel like the most loved person on Earth,
thankyou for taking me out to watch the scariest show today,
thankyou for just being there.The way you say it - that you would never let go. Once you wanted something, you would always be running after it, and even after you'd gotten it, you would still wanna hold it tight. And I know, cause I feel the same way too. (:One year, and many more to come. Hahaha. Love you. :D