.
Date: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 @6:38 PM.
Title: (+)


This is about knowing the difference between right and wrong, between the truth and a lie. And if you can't tell the difference, then you can't trust anyone. And if you can't trust, you can't love.

Yesterday, someone said something that made my heart crumble. It brought me back to reality, where things don't always go the way I want; where others have many other priorities which differs greatly from mine. Now, it seemed really foolish of me to have even bothered enquiring if I could take you along. I just thought that maybe, you could take some time off cause I know there isn't anyone I'd rather go with than you. Then again, what was I thinking? Obviously your whole group of new friends and church will always come first above anything else, right. It would have been a lot easier though, if I hadn't had my hopes held so high; if you'd told me right from the start that you'll be busy spending time with them. I'm finding it hard trying come to terms with this yet, though I know this means nothing to you right now. Heh, I don't even know why I still bother ranting here, I just need some place to let everything out. I'm sorry I treated you so coldly at the start of today, it took me a lot to even be able to talk to you like nothing ever happened and we're still the best of friends. I wished I'd actually mean more to you than that. In any case, you've moved on, it's time I did too. Hai. Hurts hurts hurts.

On a lighter note, thankyou Ziyu, you wouldn't have known what to do w/o you. Proper updates tomorrow. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »