Date: Sunday, December 13, 2009 @8:21 PM. Title: (+)
Just paint the picture, of a perfect place.
♥ this song! :D
Have been really busy with really random stuff lately. :D Helped kor paint his room yesterday and today, it turned out to be loads of hard work, but I'm glad it's finally almost done now (Left with the final touches and putting the stuff in his room back to place). :D Hahah. I must admit though, the process wasn't all that bad, we did have fun moments when daddy came in with the camera and took really spastic shots, and when somebody (okay maybe just me) does something really stupid, eg. slamming your own toe with the stick while painting. :D Heee. I have no idea how I'm gonna paint my room though, if I have the chance to. It's like twice as big, and I'm not even half as diligent as him in turns of painting. (Hahaha I'll never be able to spend a few hours straight just painting, so in the end it'll just turn out like me watching television in the hall while kor and daddy continues painting in the room, heee.) :D
Shopping @ Marina with Poopy today. :D Bought Christmas presents, birthday presents, and stuff for myself. (Heee.) :D Now I feeel guilty, for spending so much. Hahahah but still, it was fun catching up with Poopy, haven't gone out with her for ages. (Other than during training days, that is.) :D Yups. I ♥ my new school shoes, yayy! :D (HAHAHA yes Poopy, I know you're gonna say it's cause you chose it, right.) Hee. Oh and had ice cream treat also, haven't had ice cream outside for ages too. :D Hahahah, I realise, I'm missing out on quite a lot in Singapore this holidays, cause I seem to keep going overseas. ): I wanna spend Christmas in Singaporeee. :D And to think of it, I'll be missing trainings AGAIN next week. Ahhhhhh guilty!
I really like this after the trip to Beijing! :D Hahahah random whoops.
Ciaos!
I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.