"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something you believed in, sometime in your life."- Winston S. Churchill (via kari-shma)
On a random note, blackblack's gone to Japan already. ): Not that you'll see this till you get back, but I hope you're having fun there. :D Takecare okay! ♥
Out with Joyce to Jurong Point today. :D Was more of a last minute kindda thing, but I'm glad she asked me out, it was nice catching up with her after one week. :D Hee. Walked around randomly first, I realised I haven't been to Jurong Point for quite awhile already, must go back there sometime else and shooop. :D Hahah. Caught New Moon, the movie after that, was a lil hesitant at first (I'm not a big fan of Twilight, or even a fan for that matter) but the movie's niceee, really really. :D Haven't read the book (I may actually do so after this, hahahah just kidding, I'll probably take a few months to finish one book) or watched the first movie, but I'm still able to grasp the storyline and all. :D Anyway, Edward Cullen's so not hot, I think even Jacob looks a million times better, reaallly. Okay, go watch. :D Walked around with her a bit more after that, then went homeee. (: Seee you tomorrow Joyce, ♥.
Training tomorrow, yayee. :D -Prays hard that I'll be on form-