Finally back from second day of visiting. (: It's about eleven at night already, had to rush though and finish all houses by today cause kor's leaving for Thailand tomorrow. Honestly never knew house visiting and all could be so tiring, super shagged after two complete days of house visiting. Still, it was nice seeing relatives after one whole year, and all the Chinese New Year food and ang paos of course. :D Feeling a lil fever-ish today, hopefully I'm just paranoid cause tests are gonna pour in after Chinese New Year, hate sitting for tests when I'm not well. /: Relatives coming over tomorrow, plus sending kor off to the airport in the evening, (yet another) busy day ahead. :D Hai I realize my posts are getting a lil pointless, nothing much to blog about also. ALL my relatives kept mistaking me for my sis this year, just cause she's taller.
HEIGHT DISCRIMINATION. So unfair right! At least I'm about the same height as her with my wedges on. (: Though I got bitten really badly by my shoe (Damn should have followed Queenie and bit my shoe before wearing it for the first time LOL, according to her it actually works hmm) ended up with blisters everywhere. ): So much for wanting to look taller and all.
Haven't started opening my ang paos and collating amount of cash this year, no idea why. I used to be so spontaneous the previous few years, diligently collating money every night and tallying up the sum with my siblings, making sure that we get about the same amount and stuff. This year I reach home feeling so tired and sick, plus relatives are always over till late at night, so no chance. Okay excuses, not that I'm not enjoying this new year, just that too much of a good thing need not necessarily always be good. Now I just need the long awaited break I've been anticipating, just a day off to rest and catch up with work probably heh. (:
A few pictures from today (the rest uploaded on facebook):

With daddy (:


With mummy :D