
I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
So much has happened within the span of just one week, from being really happy and contented on Tuesday, to having my maid run away (with all her belongings so she probably wouldn't come back) to getting back the many test papers today. Like an emotional rollar coaster ride, I went from happy to really worried/depressed, back to where I orginally was. (: I realise we can and should try to look at negative happenings in our life positively, and learn from mistakes. Like after my maid's gone, it taught me to be more independent, to rely less on others, and try to help my parents out in all the smallest ways, from making my own bed in the morning to doing the dishes at night. (: Anyway, I think at times the government policies that aim to protect us Singaporeans, sometimes backfire and cost us even more instead. Like how we are fully in charge of our maid when she's in Singapore, which is good at times cause that gives us the liberty to "govern" her, but it sucks when she's now gone and we end up having to pay 5k if she's eventually found overseas (I hope not!) Tests have actually turned out pretty good (better than expected at least), funny how often I'm unable to break out of the B grade this year (LOL it's D/C- grade for lit zz) like always so close yet so far. But yup, still contented. (:
Funny how I started this post with so much in mind to write, but end up forgetting everything half way anyway. So, Tuesday was pretty awesome, out with Joyce in the morning, wanted to visit theblogshop at Haiji Lane but it wasn't open. Lunch at (I forgot where LOL) some place at Iluma, then walked around randomly heh. (: SUPER REGRETTED NOT BUYING THAT DRESS FROM MISS EMILY IT'S SO PRETTY. ): Kept trying to convince myself that cause no one (Read: Joyce and a few classmates) thought it was special or anything but regretted when current clique was saying how it would be worth it if I liked it, regardless of the opinions of others. Totally true (LOL) but nvm I WILL GO BACK FOR IT DURING THE JUNE HOLIDAYS. (PLEASE LET IT STILL BE THERE!!) Hahah and I never knew my dressing style/the dresses I like was so predictable, Shawn could totally tell what dress I wanted when he stepped in zz. Whoops deviated from the whole point of blogging about Tuesday haha. Met the class after that, watched Paul. (: I think it's prety sad to see how we've all drifted apart, little by little, so class outings are a little awkward at times I feel. Still, nice catching up with those present hee. (:
CIP tomorrow, shall use this weekends to catch up on my sleep and hopefully complete all homework since there's only math (Zz math is annoying to the core, it's the only subject with never-ending homework which I can never figure, Miss Lee says it should be okay after the period when nothing makes sense, the "head-banging period". True that, though I seem to be constantly stuck in that period LOL.) Chemistry is interesting (though Chem tutorials are the direct opposite LOL) (: I think Mr Keith Prince is pretty funny actually, how he was mentioning about his experience with Math and how he failed O levels Math twice before getting a C6 in his third try LOL. "dy by
bloody dx" hahaha :D
PS: I realize my post titles never had any relevance to the actual content of my post LOL.
Peeektures! :D






CIAO.