.
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 @11:04 PM.
Title: (+)

It's been months since I last thought of posting/signed into blogger. :) So much has happened and changed within this span of a few months, and before I know it, just within a day or so, another year would have passed (for me). I would love to take some time off to reflect at how the past year has been for me, reflect on the mistakes made and lessons learnt, and ultimately, reflect on the person I've become. But point is, through this whole hectic year full of academics, there is hardly any time at all for us to pause, look back, and reflect. There are times when we consider the point of studying so hard, the stakes at hand, and all we've put into this final promos. And often we find ourselves losing hope and direction in life, wondering why we bother fighting so hard, and if ultimately, it'll all be worth it in the end. But who can tell for sure? Aren't we all just hanging on to this thin thread of hope that eventually, all our hard work will pay off, we will lead the lives we want after finally getting out of this education system. Then at times it dawns on us, what if, just what if, things don't flow as smoothly? Cause fact is, there isn't any other way out.

And so we just keep on trying, till the day we finally get things right. For what, they may question. No one knows for sure.

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we might win."

Trust yourself no matter what happens, cause if you don't, nobody else will.

It will all be worth it in the end. (I hope.)


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »