.
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 @7:40 PM.
Title: (+)

Right now I want a word that describes the feeling you get - a cold, sick feeling deep down inside - when you know something is happening that will change you, and you don’t want it to, but you can’t stop it. And you know, for the first time, for the very first time, that there will now be a before and an after, a was and a will be. And that you will never again be quite the person you were.

I hate my lack of will power at times. The way I tell myself to stop harboring thoughts on making this turn out the way it should be, just cause it's never gonna happen. The way I tell myself to accept things the way they are, but yet, a simple text from you can make me lose all that completely. It's true when they say letting go doesn't mean giving up, letting go means accepting that things aren't ever gonna work out as planned. I'm letting go, whether I like it or not. (:

Going through the "honeymoon" period now, according to Queenie it's the period between "relationships" - being tests and "marriage" - being results, so gotta enjoy it to the fullest before "marriage" or reality knocks on the door. (: Seoul Garden with the girls (Queenie, Yuxian, Siying), been ages since I last had buffet :) In fact I'd probably have had less than 5 buffets in my entire life as of now, my parents never really believed in quantity over quality haha. First time there hee, eating buffet with the girls = waste money max. :X Caught Johnny English after that, super funny hahaha must-watch! (: Almost completed all the must-watch movies as of now, sucks when you're young, all the nice movies you wanna catch are NC16. And when you're finally sixteen, all the nice movies are now M18 LOL. KOI after that yay. (:











I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »