“The truth is, life is rarely exactly the way we want it to be, and other people often don’t act as we would like them to. Moment to moment, there are aspects of life that we like and others that we don’t. There are always going to be people who disagree with you, people who do things differently, and things that don’t work out. If you fight against the principle of life, you’ll spend most of your life fighting battles.”
Feels like yet another year is now drawing close to an end (technically it really is, but right now it doesn't feel anything like it since there's still Project Work) I kind of like the way things progressed this year, no major setbacks, and through all the little experiences throughout the year I've learnt more about the people around me, got closer to a few, and drifted apart from a few (: Give and take I guess, super thankful to those who stuck with me (and endured all my occasional nonsense HAHA) throughout the academic year (:
My (Monopoly Deal) Clique of course (: (I still think it's sad how we've more or less outgrown our favorite card game in term 1,
which admittedly was the cause of our super horrible grades in the first term too HAHA)And I'm glad we're all moving on to year six, though it'll mean so much more work next year heh (:
FIRST PICTURE TOGETHER.(Those days when we actually still had fringe!) And when those tables still existed near junk food heaven (: Hahaha still remember how we were thinking of making it our hang out place, and the next day, BANG IT'S GONE. And the first few weeks of school when we couldn't get accustomed to the new school timetable, we'd just go have snacks almost every other break to pass time LOL.

What (used to) define us back in term 1 (:
Y'know the funny thing is I don't even (really) remember how we got together, except that the first day it was pretty awkward when we all sat at the long tables in the canteen and (cough) socialized with the only guy who was deemed cool at that time HAHAHA. Funny how drastically that has changed now eh. Weird mix of people I would have thought at the start of the year, now that the year has ended I should probably take back my words. (:
CRAZIEST BUNCH OF (DELUSIONAL) PEOPLE I SWEAR HAHAHA. 
Second picture together! (I honestly don't even remember what event this is, if you haven't realised I'm just scrolling over pictures of us on facebook hahaha)

First outing to the movies after school (: HAHAHA AND QUEENIE'S "WANT SOME?" QUOTE JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD.

Our trip down to Bugis/Seoul Garden and movie at Iluma (:

Sogurt! (: (AND OUR LITTLE ADVENTURE) Go again soon hahaha (:

Yay my favorite! Visits to KOI hehehe (:

HEY BABE. I realize we have tons of pictures together but only a few decent ones haha we need to start collating more decent ones please (: Thanks for being there throughout the whole year, for constantly listening to me rant about the smallest things ever (Hahaha I know you had no choice though since you see me everyday) and for being the first person to truly understand what I went through in year 2 (if you still remember of course!) And for completely destroying the glam image I once had of you during AYLC (HAHAHA I realize sometimes first impressions are really NOT accurate) You know, throughout this year (and even now) I still think there's a side to you I haven't seen, the side in you you always use to post (which is precisely why I can't relate to most of your blog posts) but whatever the case, I like the sides that I got to see throughout the year - the side when you start talking in the carebear type of way, the side when you constantly try to retort back but constantly fail LOL, and your insanely unglam side LOL. Please remain sane until next year kay, go out more during the holidays!

HI YUXIAN, after looking through photos on facebook I realize we desperately need to take more solo shots together. (: Spent half an hour looking for a photo like this (points up), cause most of our solo shots looked like
THIS (points down)
HAHAHA kidding babe (not about the lack of glam photos together thought though hahaha) Thanks for being such a happy bubble to have around all this year (actually more of at the start of the year, till reality crashed in) and for being so super cute, there's never a day where you fail to amuse me (: HAHA from your video which was downloading at 2kb/s at the library, to your constant "I'm sorry" and chem lessons which you assume were held at the canteen HAHAHA (: Honestly it's been great having you around, one day we four should all have a htht session to revive your little happy bubble heee (: Go out more this holidays! (Study sessions also can hahaha to fulfill your plans of working harder.) Virgos and Taurus are supposed to be best friends remember LOL, your queue ticket is ready with my secretary hahahaha :D

Hey babe, I left you last since you can't remember my blog url HAHHA KIDDING (: You know we have tons of photos together, but I took quite long finding this cause most of them turned out like (POINTS BELOW)


THIS HAHAHA. Thanks for proving me completely wrong when I said I thought we'd never be able to get along fine when I first met you, you must be the most spontaneous person in the clique who's forever ready to go Clementi with me hehe ((: You've taught me how as long as we're persistent, every kind of guy will eventually notice us HAHAHAHAHA. And for making school life so much more interesting by constantly getting lost with Yuxian (and making us attempt to trace both your train of thoughts to find you both LOL - eg. First period is Math Lecture? Well Yuxian must have thought it's Gp and Siying would have just followed, so they'll be on their way to tutorial classrooms HAHAHA) And for being a source of support during PW when well.. all other sources fail hahaha. For introducing me to the world of movies (and having me spam them after EOYs), for giving super good advice when it comes to certain matters hehe (: One more month! :) Till then I'll have to see you almost everyday (SIAN..) HAHAHA KIDDING LOVE YOU.
Hehe classmates who made JC life so much more bearable (: