.
Date: Friday, October 07, 2011 @9:05 AM.
Title: Maybe (+)

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next."
Delicious Ambiguity.


Using the five hour break in school to liven this blog up a little (: Life has been pretty unhappening lately, I feel like it's revolving all around PW with the constant editing of drafts/sending out emails (that never got replied. Wish Breadtalk could be more helpful z though if I were in their shoes I'd probably not waste my time entertaining hypothetical projects too.) One more week of school, can't wait. (: Am actually feeling even more drained from editing all the PW stuff than studying for promos haha.

Training finally resumed on Wednesday, it actually feels great being back on court with team mates :) Plus since it's just us with the year 5 guys, I feel like we actually benefit more from it (including all the muscle aches the next day HAHA.)

Sometimes I scare myself, the way I constantly reject the people who have always willingly been there, and yet wish for the people who don't really care. It's true when others say the more you can't attain something, the more you'd probably want it, and the more you'd appreciate it when you've gotten it. But sometimes, maybe it isn't always about getting the things you want. Maybe, it's about looking around, and just appreciating the things around you; the people who've always been there without asking for anything back from you. Those who have stuck through with you throughout (: Need to start counting my blessings haha, and let go of the things that I can't attain, cause maybe, just maybe, they weren't worth it in the first place.

Need to start planning out my holidays a little, or else it'll probably just zoom by before I know it. (:



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »