.
Date: Friday, August 24, 2007 @7:32 PM.
Title: (+)

** EDITTEDD
I saw adelin darr with richelle when we go watch the finals on .. Monday? Heh. They were like totally crapping luh ((: Ohh, and i saw adelin darr again on tues after training ! Heh. So sweet luhh. LOVEE:D


LALALAHS. Today was great luh:D That is, excluding lessons and stuff. 23o8o7 .. i know what you're feeling now, somethings stopping you from taking the chance, him? Cause he asked first, then i shouldnt be taking you over him or ..? I know how it feels like .. wont help you decide what to do now, just .. take things by your stride uh.

Lols. I seem to be side-tracking again uh. Crap == . Lessons were dam boring, or maybe its just me luh. Was like dozing off during chinese lesson. At least, I almost did. Until li lao shi asked us to read some textbook stuff and I cant possibly sleep while reading cause i'll just look extremely retarded. Lols.

Chemistry was ohkay luh. Had practical test. During assembly we were like asking the teachers to drag their speeches longer so no time left to take chem test luh, and obviously it didnt work cause it'd be a miracle if the teacher even heard us from like 100 m apart == Ohh, and Julia was late again? Lols. Dunno where she was all through assembly tho. Hiding in toliet again? Lols. Chem practical test was ohkay luh, 30 minutes nia. Was like wearing specs cause of some real lame reasons. Lols. I dont look chio in specs luh wth == After half an hour of pouring some chemicals from testtube to testtube and using dropper to tranfer stuff and being under the watchful eye of Mdm Ong, went back to class for malay. Dunno where the teacher disappered to also, had some free period while waiting for him to arrive. And obviously he didnt come luh. Lols. Last week's excuse is caught in jam, then todays one will be no jam to be caught in so cant come uh == Uh, I dont make any sense huh. Lols. Lang arts was ohkay luh, cant remember what we did le sia.

After break had chinese. Yeahh, almost slept luh. All the things li jie went thru today were like the things she said yesterday? == Math was ohkay luh. Dont knw what we did le. Then DnT. Did some discussions nia. Nothing much luh. Missed geog cause of the SC investiture thing. YAYE(:

After school had volleyball frenly with bp ! LALALAHS ITS LIKE SUPER NICE LUHH. Lols. Before the match I just realised something luh. Then i guessed I was like totally dao huh. Not cause im doing reflection or whatsoever luh. GAHH. I seriously dont understand luh. I dont wanna go on looking at you and thinking of how much you dont care tho you pretend to be. I dont wanna go on thinking about it when you dont even seem to be caring. I dont wanna be the one getting hurt when you're still down there smiling. I dont wanna be the one looking at you and realising how much you dont care about this. I dont wanna be the one giving a dam about this any more.It hurts. It really really hurts. Maybe you'd never understand ..
THE MATCH UHH .. we didnt do that badly luh ! won first two matches ! We won them like 2 sets in a row ! Then jiao lian say wan play 3rd set. 3rd set lost by 3 points but 3rd set doesnt count so its ohkay luh (: LOL. And i dont look cute when serving HUHH. LOL. Whatever the case, theres still alot of room for improvement yah. JIAYOU !

After match wentta lot 1 eat with c div girls ! LOVEE. Lols. Jiayu and i looked like retards looking for the blue color joint thing on my file luh. Then found it on the bench. Guessed it dropped out uh. Then at lot 1 after eating i realised that the thing is GONEEE AGAINN. Lols. Like WTH. Waste so much time finding it just now and now its gonee DD:
GAHH. NVM.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »