.
Date: Saturday, August 25, 2007 @6:37 PM.
Title: (+)

WTH.

I seriously cant walk now. GAHH. Maybe can hop and limp luh, BUT CANT WALKK. WAD THE. Im like suppose to go trn for 2 hours today de luh. And I seriously cant trn without being able to run ! WTF. Lols. Nvm luh. I talk about what happened first. At first playing volleyball in the room de lorh. Cause I was like suppose to be home-working first luh. Heh xP Then after that hit to the wall that time hit too high. Hit until hit the lamp. Then the pieces of the thing surrounding the lamp, aiya like glass luh go drop on my leg foot. Kns luh. Immediate effect; the blood just start flowing luh. Dam alot. Didnt know I had so much blood to lose luh D: Then I was like screaming like siao can. Dam pain. In the end go hospital got four stiches X.x Wtf. And I cant even walk now luh ! So bu fang bian ! GAHH. Dont care man. Im gonna be ohkay by tuesday. Heh xP Lols. Kelvin and Darren super cute luh. Keep calling and calling. Then always call at the same time so is like always engaged or something. Dont worry luh, Im fine (: Tho I seriously lost alot of blood today ((: Heh. Lost alot of water also. Thru tears (: LOL. Sian diao.



24o8o7 .. You told me .. & I like you too (:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »