.
Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 @4:26 PM.
Title: (+)

[ Let me light up the sky ; light it up for you.
If you ask me why ; i'll die for you. ]


Yesterday night was like using com, wanted to do proposal or something but dragged all the way till 11 plus luh. Wanted to start doing then but theres this weird sudden splitting headache luh. Lols. All i saw was a sea of words floating in front of me sia^^. Then wanted to continue luh, but in the end also didnt. Cause my kor realised what happened and was like forcing me to sleep and i cant possibly complete or even start working on the proposal with his constant nagging. So yea.

Seriously, I felt like dying. Hate hate hate hate hate lang arts cluster luh. Damn, hate projects.

Today morning woke up feeling abit better luh. My mum was like asking if i was ohkay and if i can still go to school and blah, but yea, obviously I told her that I was perfectly fine and could manage another day at school. Not cause I really wanted to go to school and stuff luh. Nah, I dont seem that guai, do I. Lols. Cause I just felt like seeing him luh. Hahah. Then ate some medicine that tasted more like drain water and went to school real late. Reason being my kor didnt have to go to school cause of some dumb unknown reason and we dont hafta start going off early to sent him to school on time.

Had some really boring CID lesson for an hour luh. Kindda crappy tho, the things we actually did during that hour. We were like slacking practically cause no one seems to be in the mood to discuss about some proposal stuffs nor the survey questions. And my mind was like totally blank thinking of something, so obviously I didnt contribute much. Ohh, our crappy curvey questions got rejected for the third time already. Thats so crappish luh. Mrs look was like saying we didnt give it much thought throughout the process of the whole proposal and not all the questions asked was appropriate. Then we changed bits and parts where she pointed out was wrong and then we showed it to her just before the lessons end. Then before we left she came to us and pointed out another new batch of mistakes in our proposal. GAHH. Mrs look's nice luh, but she seriously expects alot from us uh. Yea. Thats practically the reason why the survey questions got rejected for the third time already.

Com lesson was quite ohkay luh. We were like suppose to do some crap assignment today again on the flash thing. Yea. Create some ball motion or something. And as usual, I was like totally blur again and then obviously Xingjie helped me again. Then the cher was like asking us to create curve lines instead of straight lines cause she felt that curve lines looked more appealing or something. So i stupidly wentta change the lines abit but in the end I still got like lower than xingjie who didnt even bothered changing the lines luh. Hahah. Thats plain stupid and retarded can. Ohh, and kin sun was like crazily typing out all the bus liscence number and all that on the com and then checking if theres really such a number luh. Hahah. He actually remember like over 10 numbers luh DANGG ==.

After break had lang arts. Kindda ohkay luh. Mdm Chan was like picking numbers randomly to answer some questions luh, then stupid dexter was like saying; call 7 or something like that. Then Mdm chan actually really picked the number 7 luh ==. BLEAHH. Sabo xP.

Assembly was ohkay luh. LOL. Scgs girls wor. Hahahah. Then PDP was ohkay luh. Did nothing much tho. After sch stayed back for some history thing. Half the sec 1 cohort left half way during that thing luh. But our class last to present ma. So we stayed till the end. LALALAHS.


SHLD I?



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »