.
Date: Thursday, August 30, 2007 @7:38 PM.
Title: (+)

[ This emptiness is killing me and Im wondering why Im waiting so long.
Looking back I realised it was always there just never spoken. ]

I seriously shouldnt be even posting now cause I should seriously sit down and start doing up the darn presents for tomorrow or something? Hahah. I totally forgot about it luh, and i acutally dont really intend to buy something yeah, but my mum, being so nice and all went to buy something for me so I wont look so paiseh tomorrow with a whole bunch of people carrying something for the teachers. Yeah, so whatever. Hate writing cards for teachers luh. I mean, it needs loads of thinking which I obviously dont have and loads of time since we have like more than 10 teachers this year and we still need to prepare for the last years' teachers batch since we'll be going back tomorrow and once again look weird with bare hands. And now kelvin's saying Im dam retarded to even bother doing this cause he doesnt even give a damn, but girls always seem to be more thoughtful most of the time uh. Lols. Damn, I know im crapping once again. Hahah. Anyway, just felt like touching the keyboard yah, so im posting now^^

School was crappy. Like wth. Darn alot of lessons luh. And all seemed so draggy some more. Had history for first period. Spent 45 minutes looking through one usefulness question. Lols. LALALAHS. Math was ohkay luh. Just went through some questions yah. Nothing much. Then PE. Did the aces day dance again. Didnt have to do cause of my wonderful stiches. Hahah. Then just sat down there talking to dexter whos like slacking and not doing when he seems perfectly fine. BLEAH. Was like talking all about ahem yea and stuff lorh. Dam stupid luh him. Keep asking me say yes and then ask him give her chance he say he dont even like her == Dont like le then give her so much hope. DANGG. == Make her xin tong only norh. BLEAHH. Chinese was ohkay luh. Nothing much done tho. Break. Uhh. Stayed back in class for like some reason. Then after that he was like saying half way, or was it before he said that gina came into class. Then she heard everything luh DANGG. == The low fat ice cream no taste le luh. Lols.

Lang arts was ohkay luh. Seriously cant remember what we did le. Then chem. The test sucks man. GAHH. BLEAHH. Then had chinese. Was boring norh ==.

VOLLEYBALL was nice luh. Dont wanna elaborate le. LALAHS. Maybe in next post bah. WHEE. LOVEEEEs.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »