Date: Friday, August 31, 2007
@1:57 PM.
Title: (
+)
Ohh, being such a nice person and all, i shall continue to post about volleyball yesterday:D Volleyball was great luh, except for the fact that I guessed I cant seriously slacking cause of my stupid retarded stiches. Damn. At first we were suppose to meet at 2D classroom at 2.30 sharp to watch some volleyball vedio since it was drizzling and the ground's still wet. Obviously I didnt manage to reach there on time, cause some real bo liao person wentta take away my darn file and I went like looking high and low for Dexter to get it back ==. Such a toot luh him, make me limp all around the school to look for him some more. So not gentlemenly. BLEAHH. Then by the time i went back to class was about 2.45? 3? already. Watched some vedios of international competitions or something like that luh. Lols. The people were .. uhh. Real crazy. Hahah. Then jiaolian discussed abit on the formation of the team after that. Kindda weird luh. The formation is like; 3 receivers, 2 blockers and 1 setter. Yeah. Forgot what jiaolian said specifically le. He only said that I would be the main receiver and then when Im like in the back row he'll go like teaching me how to spike from the back row so that we can have more attacks. Hahah. No wonder last training he was like asking me to get well soon cause in the court we need me + 5 more people. DANGG. After all the formations and stuff we went to court to train. Then me, joya and julia was like hopping over the field to get to the court luh. I only hopped cause I didnt wanna limp anymore then julia and joya decided to follow:D LOL. We looked super retarded and jiaolian was like childing me can. Say my leg like that already still hop. Later both legs injured sia. XP. But then I just realised that my hopping skills not bad le ! Wahhah. I was like hopping all the way in front when julia's like asking me to slow down. LOL. Lalahs. Practise makes perfect uh:D Then training. Girls and guys using one court cause the werent alot of people that went for training today. Lets see; Waimun Ziyu Julia Joya Gina and me nia. Erm. Joyce not feeling well so didnt come? == Jiayu got class performance in preparation for teachers' day? UHH. But today 1E didnt present right! Ohkay. Maybe they did and Im too blind or something to even notice it D: Genevieve got third lang. Yeah. So 6 people nia. When the rest of the people was like doing their warm ups, I just like spiked the ball to the wall or something cause jiaolian doesnt want me to do the throwing and stuffs == And then we .. trained position? As in like b and c girls mixed together. Then I just down their spike luh. Then trained dunno wht le luh. The setter suppose to set to us then we spike. rawr. Wahaha. The setters' setting also not very zun. Then I looked dam retarded limping to the ball to spike it luh. By the time I even reached the ball the ball's height already darn low, and cant spike over. The jiaolian was like saying he dont wan be train le cause he doesnt want me to run. DANGG. Then after that trained abit on serivice. DANGG. I effing cant get the ball over the net cause I can hardly even balance myself properly luh. Sian siah. Then had abit of spiking again. Wth I wasnt allowed to trn spiking. BLEAHH. Then before training end jiaolian was like saying waimun's skill deproving or something. Aiya. Dont wanna say everything here. MUST JIAYOU WOR. C DIV GIRLS IS LOVEE:D