Date: Friday, September 07, 2007
@3:02 PM.
Title: (
+)
FRENLY AGAINST BEATTY SEC:DZomg its like super fun norh;D Though everyone was like dam sleepy and tired at the first part. Lols. Yeah and Im still lyk super tired now. Heh. XP Reached sch at like 8.05? Yeahs, late abit again. Left house at like 7.40 le lorh. Stupid stupid stupid jam. BLEAHH. Then rushed lyk siao to get everyone to counter-sign the team oath so that it can be pasted on the vb notice board luh;D Uh, I only did it at lyk .. dam late last night? Then it looked super weird norh. The color combination of the pens is totally off lorh. Hahahah. Heck lurhs. Then went volleyball court look for jerian for physics file. Mr Ang super cute lorh, he was like saying; nonono. Girls today got competition, is not meet here, gogogo the car lobby. Hahahah, his expression dam funny. Then ransacked jerian's bag for the physics file^^. Hee. Thanks yah:D Then playbed volleyball in sch for awhile then went into the bus le. On the bus was like totally luaughing like siao lorh. Julia lurhs. Yesterday night keep saying bout the picture I sent to her on frenster. And then what ; she thought she saw a monster at first, then look carefully and realise that is her. Hahahahah. DANGG. I seriously went super crazy lorh. Keep laughing like half the time throughout the bus ride. Then Joyce they all were like saying I just came out of IMH or something like that. Hahahah. Even jiaolian also saying I today ate the wrong medicine lorh xD. Hahahah. Then reached there and realised that the other school's players were already there le. And c girls will be playing first ; then b girls. Did usual warm up and stuff. RAWRHH. The c girls net super short norh. We train at sch the net so much higher lurhs. Hahah. Nvm lurhs, at least easier to spike across ma (: Think we did kindda ohkay for all four matches lurhs, but we definately didnt put in 100% effort uh. Ohkay, if you're still wondering what the outcome is, I wont keep you in suspence for too long yeahs (: WE WON;DD Lols. We won three out of four sets lurhs. Not bad already;DD During the first part of the third set was like super emo lurhs. I just seriously think I aint doing enough to help the team, then is lyk .. I myself also didnt put in 100% effort lurhs. But nvms, will jiayou de;DDUh. Then after us, the b girls played lurhs. They did quite ohkay lurhs;D Then during the thrid match jiaolian changed like 4 c girls to go in and play. Then this real pro gurl, her service is totally ... DANGG. HER BALL IS TOTALLY FLOAT DE LORH. OMG OMG OMG super jealous. I wan her service skills !!! Hahahah. So difficult to jie some more. RAWRHH. But b girls still lost in the end. GAHH. But they didnt do that badly lurhs;DDThen after debreif and everything, whole c girls excluding gina went to lunch ! Hee. Ate at long johns. Super funny lorh. Yeahs, dunno what luhs. Ziyu just suddenly went like talking about her dropping into the river, then being fished up. Hahahahahhah. Omg then I started laughing like siao again norh. Then waimun and genevieve also started laughing. Heee;DD Then laugh until stomach pain liaos, waimun go make me laugh again lorh ! Then i went laughing like siao again. Hahahahah. We totally went like super super siao lorh. Keep laughing. Then no mood eat liaos. Hahahah. RV C DIV GIRLS IS LOVEEE;DDDThen on the mrt back home, was like super tired, so rest my head on genevieve's shoulder go try to sleeep. Wahh, then suddenly got alot camera shot sound lorh. Wahahaha. Mean people;DD Sleeping also wanna take photo. Heee. Mean-ness. XPHahahah. Photos tmr kays;DD Wheeeee. He just lyk .. called? Heeee;DDDD Super high now. Wanna sleep. Hahahaha. Needa go IMH soon xD