.
Date: Saturday, September 08, 2007 @6:24 PM.
Title: (+)

I WANNA BE THE REASON ..
for that smile on your face:D


I love Saturdays:D Just plain boring day at home with nothing to do except mug and slack. Uh , I was supposed to meet Kelvin, Shirleen and Darren at clementi at like 9.30 to go cam-whoring. Woke up at like 9.15 and totally forgot about that meeting until I on-ed my phone and realised that I got like .. 37 missed calls? Thats super retarded luh. But I got something on and didnt really feel like going out today, so I turned them down last minute. ): SORRY PEOPLE. But I guessed they cancelled the whole outing after I called them cause ; " It wont be fun without you" Hee. Quoted from Kelvin. Thats super sweet luhs:D LOVE YOU GUYS.


Went into my room after watching television in the living room outside. Hee. Then my kor came into the room and we started playing vb inside again. Nah , I obviously havent learnt my lesson after having 4 stiches on my leg due to platying vb in the room:D Dont know what we were trying to do also luhs , totally just plain hitting the ball any-oh-how. Then I STARTED LAUGHING AGAIN.
The way my kor hit the ball is like super .. weird? Then I started laughing lyk siao. And then he gave me this weird weird look, then said ; aiyos. whats so funny. ohkays. my toes are laughing. Then I started laughing lyk siao again. Hahahah. Ohhmytian. I bet even IMH doesnt want me luhs. I'll go lyk making all the retarded people there laugh along with me:D Hahahah. Im seriously dam siao these few days can. Bleah. I'll seriously go like scaring everyone if I ever laugh like siao in class luh. Hahahah. GAHH. " Omg. I seriously never see SianNee laugh so much before luh. Her laughter is super cute:D " Hahahah. Quoted from Ziyu. Dont think I'd ever been so gay before luhs , cause dhat guy makes me smile:D


Didnt really do much today. Finally found my geog worksheet out of no-where , so decided to start doing it:D Nah , not last minute work luhs. At least I even bothered to take 2 hrs off to complete it:D Then slacked for awhile , wentta watch some RGS teachers' day performance on youtube. Lols. Kindda nice luhs , Laffles society. Hahahah:D


Pia-ed abit of geog , then came online lorhs. Super guai today, only sms-ed like 103 smses today:D LALALAHS.


BOREDDDD. D:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »